Since being founded in 2010 with a name/brand change in ‘16, our clients, candidates and community have been at the forefront of everything that we do. We perform very good work for our clients, are proud of the reputation that we have built, and honored by the referrals that continually come our way.
You will quickly learn that we are not your typical recruiting agency – we are humble, hardworking, creative and collaborative. We are committed to the success of our clients and candidates. We are transparent, authentic, and dedicated to improving the lives of everyone we come into contact with and we want you to come back to us again and again!
See for yourself and experience ROI Search Partners!
Do the Right Thing. Always.
- We are humble, authentic and transparent with clients, candidates and each other.
- We believe authenticity drives transparency and builds a solid foundation of trust. We value the relationships we have built and are dedicated to making every interaction a meaningful one.
Servant Leaders & Partners
- Our commitment to clients and candidates is based upon a foundation of Humble Excellence.
- We develop meaningful long-term relationships. Working in collaboration with our clients as an extension of your team, we seek to understand so that we can deliver the right fit. We are a partner, not a vendor.
- We are a consultative and culturally curious team who strives to enhance client successes. We recognize that each client and their needs are different, and thus meet you where you are and where you need us.
- We work together internally as a team to add the most value to our clients and candidates. Our goal is to make a meaningful impact at every touchpoint in your experience.
- Helping to lift others who are facing challenges is part of our DNA, and a vital part of who we are individually and collectively. We have a duty and responsibility to our community and are honored to serve. It’s a source of pride for our team members.
- Through our search efforts, our team enhances our community by delivering talented and diverse team members to contribute to the success of local organizations.
- Our commitment is further demonstrated through support of local non-profits; volunteer involvement on boards, regularly volunteering as a team for 1/2 – 1 day at various non-profits and through our annual pro bono search for a charitable organization nominated by our clients.
Our mission is to add positive value at every touchpoint to the lives of everyone with whom we interact; including clients, candidates, our communities, our families and each other. Our vision is to be viewed as a best-in-class human capital service organization who our client companies, individuals and our communities will partner with for many years.
We strive to change the trajectory for both our client companies and candidates through outstanding search experiences. From the hands-on approach of our expert recruiting team, to our core values that make client and candidate needs our top priority, we create success by connecting high-achieving talent to opportunities.
Mark is the CEO of ROI Search Partners. Mark is pretty humble as you may know but he continues to make such a positive difference in people’s lives and he is an amazing connector of people in our community. He is very involved with various civic and business organizations in St. Louis including Duo, St. Louis Area Foodbank & FOCUS St. Louis. Mark holds an Executive Master’s degree in International Business and he focuses on helping clients successfully accomplish their business objectives through their people. In the workplace, he is passionate about long-term strategy, flexibility, good ole common sense and demonstration of values vs. declaration. These days you will find Mark traveling with Sara to visit their girls at college and enjoying life to its fullest. He loves his family, his dogs, his team, and his community (not necessarily in that order!)
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Marcy is a Senior TA Consultant with us. Who doesn’t know Marcy?! She’s known for being incredibly positive, responsive, honest, and collaborative. She’s worked both on the employer and agency sides so she really gets it! She takes time to thoroughly understand client and candidates needs. She cares about company culture, employee engagement and leadership effectiveness. Marcy has served on the board for Lewis and Clark Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) for the last several years and she was recently nominated as president-elect for the 2020-2021 board term. Marcy is a proud boy mom of 3 and she lives in the same subdivision as all of her in-laws, they call it “Whelangate!”
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Jenny is our Sr. TA Consultant and she has a diverse background in Accounting/Finance and Marketing. Her intelligence and quick wit quickly endear her clients and candidates. She’s passionate about pre-hire talent assessments, building a diverse workforce and candidate experience. What she loves best about her work is finding the right fit, whether it’s seeing candidates that ‘weren’t necessarily looking’ get excited about new opportunities or hearing from clients who are so happy we found them ‘the one!’ Fun fact about Jenny, she’s officiated a number of wedding ceremonies after getting ordained online! She’s really trying to retire from that gig though. Family time is important to Jenny and she’s getting as much in as she can before her oldest heads off to college next year!
Julie is our Talent Strategist and she’s all about creative sourcing methods and building relationships with passive candidates to find the right fit for each role. For more than 10 years she has partnered with companies and candidates for mutual benefit, and she enjoys helping others achieve their career goals. Her sales and financial services experience with Edward Jones, Citi and Scottrade has given her a great foundation for finding the right candidates for hard-to-fill roles. Her clients describe her as collaborative, analytical and always up for a challenge! Julie is also a mom of two and she loves to travel, especially to the beach. She enjoys the countdown to the next trip almost as much as being there. When you talk to her ask her what the current countdown is!
Kristen is our Operations Specialist and she’s responsible for all things accounting for us, as well as, payroll processing for clients (did you know we offer that service?!) After working in the financial industry for nearly 10 years, Kristen stepped away to be a stay at home mom. Now, she’s enjoying the best of both worlds and balancing career and family. She loves that she gets to work from home and be available for her family. Kristen is known for her strong banking and analytical skills, attention to detail, integrity and responsiveness. She says she’s pretty boring, but we think she’s pretty neat! She loves to paint (the house not pictures!) and bake.
Great Candidates Quickly...
“I felt that Jenny did an excellent job of capturing the job requirements quickly and succinctly. She was able to dive into our local market and came back with candidates that were an exact fit….and in under a week!”
– Lindsey D.; E-commerce Director, Scrubs & Beyond
Impressed All Around...
“I was very impressed with Jenny all around. When I got the initial inquiry, I wasn’t looking to make a move. However, she really did a great job framing the opportunity & really made me re-evaluate my career path. From the there things progressed smoothly. I’m happy to say things are going really well so far and feel good about the decision I made. Great all around. Great to work with your team.”
– Chad; Digital Marketing Manager, Medical Uniform Company
Streamlined and Productive
“Marcy was able to promptly assess our need and provide a slate of quality, top notch candidates within a short turn time. The entire process was easy, streamlined and productive. Happy to report that we were able to hire an amazing individual who has hit the ground running. Thank you, Marcy!”
– Megan V.; Talent Acquisition Manager, St. Louis University/SLUCare Physician Group
Building Rapport & Helping to Navigate
“Marcy did a great job at building rapport with me immediately and truly understood what I was looking for in my next role. She was also very knowledgeable about the position and helped me navigate a few tough conversations. I felt as ease working with Marcy and was confident that she had my best interest in-mind when discussing roles.”
– Heather; Equifax
Couldn't Have Asked for Better...
“I could not have asked for a better experience. Jenny was high energy and on top of it throughout the entire process. She provided quality and timely updates along the way and a detailed synopsis of the interviews that she had with each of the recommended candidates. I greatly appreciated the way she worked the communication between Marygrove and the candidates. By far the best and most customer centric experience that I have had with a search firm. “
– Joe B.; President & CEO, Marygrove
Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice
Let's Stay Connected
Follow us on your favorite social media outlets.